When you buy any products from our website it’s very important to keep some safety note in your mind.
- Make sure the terms of the sale are clear.
- Be cautious of anyone who refuses to communicate on the telephone.
- Always print a copy of the prochareprochar.com classified ad for your records.
- Meet the buyer or seller in person in an open and public location.
- Do not give out personal information about yourself, such as your National ID Card Number, Bank Account, Address etc without verifying that a job posting is legitimate.
- Do not wire money, or send a check, for an apartment you have not seen to a person you have never met.
- Do not give money to an organization if you have not heard of it.
- Do not give money to an individual claiming to be the victim of a disaster if you do not know them.
- Be careful when replying to mystery or secret shopper jobs; you may end up owing all the money to the bank you thought you were getting paid.
- Be cautious when it comes to work-from-home opportunities, especially ones that do not require experience or time.
- Be careful when purchasing gift cards through sellkori.com ads; they may be empty or fraudulent.
However on every Ad on SellKori.Com has a “Report Abuse” link at bottom of it. You can use this link to report any ad as fraud, scams, or any violation.