Sebec Yogurt Maker with Six Glass Jars
Treat your family sweet. Make delicious, healthy yoghurt at your home with Sebec yoghurt maker. Add any fruits or flavor of your choice. It’s quick & easy. Eat tasty , Live healthy.
Can make yoghurt within 7 hours
On/Off switch with pilot lights
Useful Yogurt Crafting Tips :
• Long-life UHT and evaporated milk make the best yoghurt.
Boiled, not too hot or not too cold before use.
If in doubt about temperature,
Please check the milk with a cooking thermometer.
• To make thicker yoghurt, add 2 tablespoons dried skimmed milk powder to the
Milk before boiling.
• Yoghurt will take longer to make in a cool, draughty room.
• If your kitchen is too cold (under 20°C) the yoghurt maker will need plugging in
For 5 minutes to warm up before using.
• If possible, choose a draught-free position; draughts will cool the yoghurt maker.
• Movement will cause separation and uneven texture so avoid moving the yoghurt maker and do not place it on top of a source of vibration
e.g. fridge or washing machine.
• Keep the yoghurt maker away from heat sources such as ovens and stove tops.
Do Not place it on a shelf above a radiator.
121 total views, 1 today