The Q4 Nano quadcopter from Hubsan owns the title of the world’s smallest quadcopter. Its tiny size is not its only unique characteristic, though. Instead, it combines this size with the ability to deliver huge amounts of fun and a number of appealing features and some practical accessories. This tiny quadcopter is fast, responsive, stable, and durable, providing a fun indoor flying experience for new and experienced drone fliers alike.
Stability: 6-axis gyro
• Battery: 3.7 volt rechargeable lithium-ion
• Control: 2.4 GHz radio control
• Charging time: 25-30 min.
• Flight time: 5 min. (Though reported flight times are longer)
• Remote control range: 50 meters
• Accessories: Transmitter, charging cable, spare propeller blades, battery, user manual, propeller protector rings
• Lights: Flashing LED lights
• Dimensions: 1.77in. X 1.77in. X 1in.
164 total views, 1 today